IT'S TIME FOR THE 7th ANNUAL SNOWSHOE STAMPEDE!
This year's event is scheduled for Feb 4th and is hosted @ the VFW - 1211 28th St, Manistee. We are planning on having most of the same fun events as previous years. Join us!
Due to all of the support from our community we have been able to help quite a few people from both Manistee and Mason County!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP, YOU CAN:
- Donate an item for our Silent Auction or Raffle. Please contact Amanda @ 231.690.7861 by February 1st.
- Sponsor a Cancer Fact Sign that will be displayed on the Snowshoe Course.
- Donate a Baked Item for our bake sale.
- Enter a Homemade Chili/Soup for our Chili/Soup Cook-Off. Please call Rachel @ 231.510.9690.
click here for chili registration form
- Enter a 2 person team for our Cornhole Tournament. To sign up, contact Jackie Gielczyk @ 231.510.8147 by February 1st.
- Share this information with your friends and family.
To register in the Snowshoe Stampede Walk or Dash please contact Jessica Sharp @ 231.794.9474.
If you know one of our Celebrity Bartenders please make sure to tip them! They will be collecting tips the day of the event as well as prior to the Snowshoe Stampede. The following people have agreed to perform the Celebrity Bartender duties for this years event! Any items that you donate for the silent auction can be allocated to one of the following bar tending teams if you would like to support them in their goal to obtain the 2017 Celebrity Bartenders of the Year award.
Thank you in advance for your support!! Let's make 2017 the best year yet!
Photo courtesy of Sarah Magee Anderson Photography